Women’s Fund Grant Application Now Available
This year’s application for the Women’s Fund Affiliate Grant program is available beginning August 1. The Women’s Fund will consider requests to support general operating and equipment needs in addition to appeals for special projects during the 2021 grant cycle.
PRIORITY FUNDING CATEGORIES:
- Enhancing the skills and abilities of women and children, particularly those necessary for leadership, positive self-image and increased earning power.
- Leadership development and teamwork
- Economic self-sufficiency, through jobs training and financial literacy
- Positive character development and achievement
- Promotion of physical and mental health and safety for women and children
- Mental Health awareness and support
- Healthy Living Skills/Reproductive Health Education and support
- Violence awareness, prevention and support
- General operating funds for organizations whose primary focus is the betterment of women and/or children
The Women’s Fund, an Affiliate Fund of the Community Foundation of Lorain County, awards grants to improve the quality of life for women and children in Lorain County. The Women’s Fund will consider grant requests of up to $5K. To be eligible, 100% of the clients benefiting from the grant funding must be women and/or children. The grant cycle closes on September 1.