School Endowment Webinar
Thank you so much for your students’ support and your collaboration with the Community Foundation of Lorain County. Please join us on April 20th at 4 pm or April 27th at noon for important information about your School Endowment documents.
We are so excited to share some of these updates, as others have requested. All School Superintendents, Treasurers, and school endowment fund leadership are encouraged to attend. This discussion will include:
- Background on School Endowments and the Community Foundation
- Requesting Grants and Accessing Fund Information
- Fundraising Policy – Do’s and Don’ts
- Fundraising/Planned Giving Ideas and Methods
- Best Practice Idea Sharing to Grow Endowments
We are hosting these webinars via Zoom on April 20th at 4 pm or April 27th at noon. Please register no later than 24 hours in advance for either of these sessions. We will send Zoom login information, updated School Endowment Funds Instruction Booklet, and Fundraising Policies to each participant.
Please call 440.984.7390 to speak to either Jim Stobe, CFO, or Laura Malone, Development Officer, for any questions, comments, or suggestions.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!