Special funds can be created to handle tributes and memorials. Contributions may also be made to existing funds in order to:
- honor a living person
- memorialize deceased persons
- commemorate anniversaries or other special events
Donors can use this giving option to:
- create a scholarship fund acknowledging the contributions of a retiring teacher
- engage a civic group in creating an emergency relief fund for a disaster
- support the favorite charities of a couple celebrating their 50th anniversary
- create a youth program that keeps the memory of a deceased child
- your idea here.
If you have questions about memorial or commemorative gifts, please click here to Contact Us for more information.